Student Veterans and Dependents Club

Local Area Events & Resources

Verification of Enrollment from Cal Poly

Need verification of your student status for an updated military ID or other purposes? 


Verification requests needing an official signature can be submitted to the Registrar's Office via this online form. If you do not have a form that requires a signature and instead need a general verification of your enrollment, full-time status, and expected graduation date, please submit a Word Document clearly stating these requirements. Include your expected graduation date in case it has not been officially calculated by the university yet. 

  • requests for an email containing your letter of verification will take between 7 and 10 business days.
  • requests for a letter of verification to be sent through USPS will take significantly longer.  


Verification requests not requiring an official signature can often be fulfilled in your student portal under the "Academics" tab. In "Share My Information", students are able to create a report which you can print out yourself or shared with others. A user guide is available here



Related Content